Andrawilla, meaning : Meeting in the Sky
The Seven Sisters earrings feature a hand-painted design based on the artwork by Anpanuwa Joyce Crombie: Seven Sisters, Aboriginal people use the pointers of the stars for nighttime travel, direction and guidance. Gathering of stars in the constellation about dangers of lust, love and compassion in the dreamtime.
- Crafted from timber and timber beads
- Hand painted in central western Qld
- For pierced ears
- Comes packaged in a drawstring pouch
Please note this is a hand painted item and there for variations in the design will occur. The item you receive may not be exactly as pictured.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.