The Reconnecting earrings feature a hand-painted design based on the artwork by Deanna Plumb: the artist and her Aunty sitting and yarning, learning together. Sandhill and waterholes at Frazer Way being a special place to reconnect. The sun shines brightly towards the future.
- Crafted from timber and timber beads
- Hand painted in central western Qld
- For pierced ears
- Comes packaged in a drawstring pouch
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.