The Reconnecting bracelets feature a hand-painted design based on the artwork by Deanna Plumb: the artist and her Aunty sitting and yarning, learning together. Sandhill and waterholes at Frazer Way being a special place to reconnect. The sun shines brightly towards the future.
- Crafted from stone beads on elastic
- One strand features 3 hand painted beads
- Hand painted in central western Qld
- Comes packaged in a drawstring pouch
Please note this is a hand painted item and there for variations in the design will occur. The item you receive may not be exactly as pictured.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.